Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VIRUS VACCINE OR NOT

C.J.M.

Well, guys some of us are on the border line in taking the vaccine or not :shrug:.According to FOX the wave of people coming from Honduras and Guatemala is on its way.Needless to say diseases such as covid-19 and other infections are coming. The borders will be wide open.We in Texas may get the main wave Mexico does not want carriers they have their own problems.So take care folks and decide for your selves.God bless us all and keep us safe:thumbup:

Attachments

• xmas 6.gif
    xmas 6.gif
    127.9 KB · Views: 110
  • xmas detecting.gif
    xmas detecting.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 101
  • the xmas crown.JPG
    the xmas crown.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 117
Hope to get it by mid Jan I’m not a first responder or health worker but my pulmonologist says I’m high risk (64 technical
Copd)

There yah go!----Let the politicians take it first & then I'll decide. :)-----I will say--as to the flu vaccine---my wife & I got the flu every year till 15 yrs. ago when we started getting flu "shots".---Neither one of us has had the flu since in these 15 yrs.----A little much to be a coincidence.---------I pray this covid vaccine is going to be effective for the world.

I will take it in a heartbeat.

In today's newspaper they showed a health care worker getting the first vaccine shot here in WV.
High risk people should get the vaccine shot first that's the way it should be.

There yah go!----Let the politicians take it first & then I'll decide. :)-----I will say--as to the flu vaccine---my wife & I got the flu every year till 15 yrs. ago when we started getting flu "shots".---Neither one of us has had the flu since in these 15 yrs.----A little much to be a coincidence.---------I pray this covid vaccine is going to be effective for the world.
The problem is they’ll be getting shot with a placebo not the real vaccine listen to John Moore on YouTube

I am just a few days from 80 years old. I will be 80 before i will be eligible for the vaccine. At my age and being diabetic if i get the Virus i am dead. So i will get the vaccine asap. If it kills me what the heck i was going to die any way.

If people do not get the vaccine we will never get rid of the danged masks and the social distancing.

If anyone wants my vaccine they can have it for free.
Mine also! I haven't had a flu shot in umpteen years--got one & was deathly ill in the early '60s Mom took a flu shot every year & was so very ill every year! Ma My sister could'nt understand why mom kept taking the vaccine shot each year? :confused: Ma

My thought is this: hmmm they created a disease and now they created a cure. Anyone who steps in line for that shot, you will bear the mark of the beast. If I don’t get it, will I be prevented from certain freedoms? Places of business, learning, healthcare?

I am just a few days from 80 years old. I will be 80 before i will be eligible for the vaccine. At my age and being diabetic if i get the Virus i am dead. So i will get the vaccine asap. If it kills me what the heck i was going to die any way.

If people do not get the vaccine we will never get rid of the danged masks and the social distancing.
Happy Birthday George. I actually know several people in their late 70's +that have had it and all survived. My mother in law is in a nursing home, and has many health issues. We feared when she got it, she would likely not survive. Through many people praying, she is almost over it. The worse she got is she had to have some oxygen under her nose. So fear not my friend. Only the Lord knows your time. God bless.

The problem is they’ll be getting shot with a placebo not the real vaccine listen to John Moore on YouTube
THAT is the thing. Does anybody actually believe Washington fat cats in politics will actually get the real vaccine? If it can be made totally true and verifiable that all of the filmed politicians getting "a shot", including "you know who", actually got the real McCoy in vaccine, I will be next I line myself. There is no way I trust a politician saying their vaccine was genuine without iron clad proof.

You and I are in the same boat turning 80 in a month or so I understand the second vaccine can be stored in an ice -box and with this one you can get it from the Dr's office or some drug stores.The first vaccine can only be stored @ -94 degrees and hospitals will handle it.(y)

Attachments

• 123492_17.jpg
    123492_17.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 93
Just like the flu vaccine will not prevent you from getting the Flu it will possibly shorten the duration and severity of the symptoms.I'm just getting over the Chinese virus and when I went to the Doctor I was told to go home,drink lots of fluids and take Tylenol for fevers.I would have thought with all of the hoop-la I would have been prescribed the same type of meds the poloticians and movie stars got but no I guess I'm dispensible. And I am in a high risk category. The worst part but maybe not was losing my sense of smell and taste. I haven't been eating as much because everything tastes like crap. Anyway I think I'm going to survive and hopefully my body as developed anti-bodies that are as effective as any hurriedly man-made vaccine. Only time will tell.