Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i street price.

JASONSPAZ1

I know that all I have to do is call a dealer and ask straight out. I just want to know ahead of time before I call and deal with the sales pitch. What is the street price of a V3i with and without headphones? I do not want to get anyone upset as I know White's has a way of doing business by not advertising prices on the net. So if it is easier in order to not ruffle any feathers can someone PM me what the street price is.

Thanks so much in advance
Jason.

I have seen used ones on the classified for $1100 W/headphones. New prices will vary greatly and don't forget to add on the value a local dealer

I agree with Larry, You dealer is a great help...atleast mine is, its worth the extra couple hundred to have this relationship. Mine like "whites service" will do anything to please me with any problems I encounter.

My local dealer that the 800 number directed me to wants the full msrp for the v3i. there must be better prices from the only online dealer that is a forum sponser. how much does the big k-co charge for a v3. thanks jason

Of course he wants the full price.......negotiate. Call Kellyco Jason, it is a toll free number and you don't have to pay the price they first give you there either, negotiate..............

Ok thanks Larry.

HH
Jason

Consider a good used one ... I just bought a V3i with wireless headphones and 18 months of warranty for $1050.
Not everyone that buys one likes it and if you look around you will find a deal.

If you must have a spanking new unit then call the dealers and see if they have a old stock V3 that can be upgraded to the V3i for free.
Most all dealers are allowed to sell their demo and used units outside their area.
Just post up and let it be known on the forums that you want one and let the dealers call you.

Not naming names ... but some local dealers are not metal detecting hobbiests and only stock the less expensive models.
They expect full retail price on a detector they must order for you and offer no services if you have problems.
If you have a dealer that does actually use what he sells and knows something about using them ... consider buying from them ... if they will deal.

Larry is right... also if there are other dealers in your area who may be a little farther away... talk to them too. Actually... don't hesitate to call any dealer, they worst that can happen is they can tell you that they cannot sell to you, but maybe they will... this is America. Make it happen!!

Julien