Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

v3i gives very inaccurate depth readings

roger that. now that i understand the powerful sensitivity it possess, everythng is working great ,and depth readings are pretty accurate after all. this morning took it out again and found a ring! looks like its just gold plated at the most but hey, what a succesful hunt. its a truelly bad-ass detector. thx to everyone for all the help. -metal:super:

heavy-metal-head, Hi, I'm glad you got your problem resolved. You said, I did nothing but leave it in a heating car while I was gone.I know some guys leave their units in the heat but Carl has said overheating can contribute to coil problems. I'm not saying don't do it, but it sure doesn't do the coils any good.[attachment 164877 ani_einstein.gif]...........Rob

Hey HMH,
Good to hear that you are already having good success with your V3i... Best recommendation I could make, is to suggest that you make it a point to read one or two of the topics a night for the spectra here on this form. Their are some very knowledgeable folks on this site that can shorten your learning curve significantly. Congratulations and continued good hunting!