Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 & a Massive thanks....

a.c.t.i.v.8

Well this has to be the best after sales company in the world !!

I have had problems with my V3 as what ever coil I had on, the most RX where ever I was in the country was 3 !!! Now Whites sent me a couple of brand new coils, but this didnt help ! So they agreed to send me a new V3 as I believed that the unit itself was at fault. Tried them side by side today and my own V3 RX3, but the new one RX15 ! It stayed there all day with the 6 x 10 coil and even when I swopped coils over to my old 6 x 10 that also sang at 15 !!!

All I have is the best words in the world ..... :clap::clap:

When a lot of other detector companies customer service has seemed to slide.
Whites seems to have stepped theirs up. I have had great service from them with
my V3 also.

Jason

I had a early Vision and had some issues. Turns out it was probably the coils but they replaced my detector and the coils. White's has stood the test of time for me and has earned my business and respect.

Jerry

I agree, White is focused on customer service and satisfaction. I stupidly managed to drill throw the control cable of my V3 one week after I bought it, I was pretty unhappy with myself. I called up White to asked if they would send the cable and connectors, that I was able to properly terminate and re-dress the cable through the tube & handle my self. To my surprise without hesitating they offered to send the cables, connectors and paid the priority shipping to fix my mistake.

My observation is that White employees are empowered to solve problems and allowed to use their own commend sense to achieve customer satisfaction. The guy who helped me was able to make his own decision, pull the parts and ship them out himself. In any other company that would have required two different supervisor and one manager approvals. In the end they would have insisted I ship the entire unit back to the factory or service center to fix it or suffer my warranty being canceled. Not White, a truly outstanding company in a forest of bad ones.

I am new to this forum and just wanted to take the time to share something with others. I have had quite a few different detectors in the past. Tested many head to head and had settled on a DFX. I sold the DFX before winter and then purchased a new V3 a couple weeks ago.
To make a long story short..
I owned the V3 4 hrs. and broke it, ( My own fault and am ashamed of the mishap so I won't go into details).
I called Whites and was greeted by a very helpful person named Mary H. She relayed my issue to Todd M. and told me to send the head unit back and they would fix it back to brand new No charge whatsoever! I received the V3 Yesterday back to brand new condition.
Whites has got to have the most awesome customer support out there !! I am a true whites fan for the rest of my life. I love this V3 already and there is still snow on the ground. Many many thanks to Mary, Todd and the rest of Whites. A Super Company.