Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

UK v3 first time out

pastyman

Hi guys,

Well me and my m8 took delivery of our Spectra's yesterday, we went out like two kids at Christmas to have a play.

Very impressed with the screen, all machines should be this way, you can see it at any angle, in any light, simply superb.

Got to get to grips with it over the next few weeks, but we both pulled out 30-40 targets from some pasture, including a few common 1800-1900 pennies, pull tabs and junk.

I like the 3 frequency analyze, with a little time and practice, i reckon this is gonna be a very handy tool, all the gold rings we tested yesterday showed a marked separation between the 22 and 7.5 frequencies compared to pull tabs.

What I don't like is the manual, very poor black and white printing, and even poorer stapling, a real chore to read with smudgy pictures, I do hope a proper manual is going to be released to all owners!

But on the whole, this is a fantastic machine, the ease of use, and super fast processing of the menus is a real dream, the headphones work very well, nice tonal presentation, and comfortable to wear.

the machine is very well balanced and nice and light to swing, pinpointing is spot on.....I could go on, but you guys with one know what I'm talking about

Great machine from Whites...................might be making a few manufacturers a little nervous!

Hi pastyman

What sort of depths were you find the pennys at ? did you find the machine stable to use ? could you do the Uk people a favour and bury a hammered penny at 6-7 inches and post the results you have ?

Can you then put the hammered penny next to a piece of iron, and post the results ?

Cheers

Sounds like you had a good first go. (Sending the silver talismans across the pond for ya and let us know when you find hammered!) This box loves to look for good targets amongst iron and heard that you guy's have to deal with quite a bit. You'll love it.