Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trying something new- Long :wiggle:Parasailing

n/t

n/t

on it up in New Hampshire at the Gunstock Ski Slopes. Had a ball doing it, but never found enough interest down in Connecticut. By the time I did find a group I had moved on to something new that caught my fancy.

There was a company here, Zpher I think, that was building hang gliders but they finally closed the doors. I see a few of the motor power parasails around here from time to time and the larger hang glider like units with motors. Not far from me they fly them in the summer on real calm days. If I was younger I'd be doing it. Fact, I had 11 hours in on my private flying ticket when the first heart attack showed up. That ended me being able to pass the medical for flying. Like a dam ground squirrel here now. But as long as your moving, keep doing it...

You have done some interesting stuff. I highly recommend it. I'd rather say I wish I had given this more thought, than I wish I had done this, that and the other and never did.

George-CT

fun, and her for having the guts to try it! I cannot believe you did this if you have a fear of heights! This was very enjoyable Royal, thanks for taking the time to load it all up for us. Now the question, I think you would, but would Mary do it again?? :)

is night diving in the ocean. She took scuba lessons and did fine but the thought of diving at night scared her. If she just tried it once the fear would be gone but she would not do it:shrug: