Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today after dinner hunt.

Listener

Went back to hunting near the curb strip as before this evening. This time with the Manticore with small coil.
Not bad no gold or silver but had fun. Some junk & better junk a few dimes and roached cents. The thing found that small piece of bling next to the dime at 3”. It read 50. Most of the rings read in the 40’s, the Owl ring ( upside down) read 75. The stone bracelet read 11. So short swings , small coil finds stuff👏🏻. Also threw the pull tabs, foil, etc. over the curb for the street sweeper. Took a while to clear out all the beads. Glad the pro pointer has a decent light. Got dark looking through the dirt. Oh well it was fun.

Attachments

• 4451485F-0CC6-4592-B260-1B051C16ECAD-3933-000000BFAA3A46C1.jpeg
    4451485F-0CC6-4592-B260-1B051C16ECAD-3933-000000BFAA3A46C1.jpeg
    889.7 KB · Views: 90
Very nice! (y)
After dinner I'm done for except shower, ice cream bed - besides we are about to get into triple digit temps now so will be super slow for me till fall - might get a time or two if we can get a decent cool spell.

Looks like a fun hunt. How low VDI's are you seeing gold. I've read it sometimes goes into iron.