Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To live again...

I gotta try to remember to bring my camera along on future trips.So many things I have seen that I wish I had a picture of.

To spend a day exploring the deep woods with you.We would have to leave early.....it takes me lots longer to climb up and down those hills than it used to!
:lol: Thanks again for reading and for your kind words

was particularly sad. And the mother, Florence, has no date of death. I wonder what happened there? That's pretty sad that someone did not have her buried with her family! Maybe she remarried and was buried with her new husband and children. Who knows? I'm sure we will never know! :(

Pere Cheney has been a ghost town for many years

http://www.google.com/search?q=pere+cheney&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3DVFD_enUS246US247

and Arkansas state line in any direction in about 4 hours at the longest drive. These may be worth checking out sometime. Even in the oldest of cemetaries, there usually is at least one grave with a flower. The one you showed with the American flag on it amazes me! And the vandals that do this kind of thing need to get a life. Some day, they will pay! :)