Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thunder in the distance

I think they do, but they still think it is passing by on a distance.

I dont think they are afraid the bolt is going to hit anywhere near them.

I hope its a good machine and puts the hurt on the competition .I like to see American product's raising the bar.Not seen much to be happy about lately maybe this is a sign of good things to come.

Keith Southern

I can assure you that White's didn't rush on this unit, it's been under development for over three year that I know of. I've been testing this unit for several months, and can say it is a top notch, top performer. Everything works great that I have tested. I haven't used it in saltwater beach yet nor in gold prospecting or meteorite mode, but 'normal' programs really humm.

Regards,
Zach
White's Of The Bluegrass

This is for all those that worked on the Vision.

HOLD YOUR HEAD AND HOLD THEM HIGH, WHITES PRODUCT ARE REALLY HIGH. (Quality that is)

Sounds like something while I was in the Army. It was a marching tune.

U.S. ARMY 1968 - 1971

BOB

So we have White's and Minelabs really pushing the tech. forward now. Whats the other brands doing to advance the technology? Looks like a few companies are being left in the dust now. I just got an e-trac but im not brand loyal anymore so maybe next year or so I may get the vision. It looks like a winner to me.

It is about time Minelab gets some competition as they are a 20 + year old company.How long has the big three of the USA been building machines?
I hope it is as good as it sounds as I am starting to clean out all my local sights with the Etrac and will have some good test sights for the Vision.
Only time will tell,Ray.

White's is getting close to the 60 year old mark, Est.1950, and it seems that Fisher is older than White's.

NOT WORRIED ABOUT THUNDER FROM WHITES , IF THIS NEW MACHINE IS ANYTHING LIKE THE DFX WE WILL JUST KEEP LAUGHING AND POSTING PICS OF REALLY DEEP SILVER. HOPE THIS ONE TURNS OUT FOR YOU . GOOD DIGGING TO ALL.

Uncle Willy said:
Fisher invented the metal detector and goes back to 1931. White has a ways to go to catch up.

Sorry, Fisher only built metal detectors. They were invented about 50 years prior. Alexander Graham Bell built the first practical handheld metal detector in 1882.

- Carl

When the DFX came out it was so cool but it was a let down for me no depth and it had a real problem in iron. Now we will see if this new vison can really out hunt an F75

It would be nice to see the top brands pushing out some high end units and advances instead of the low and mid range make overs. This will be fun to watch all the brand loyal folks argue about whats better. We got to big boys in the ring W's and M's lets go hunt and have fun and see who else jumps in with some nice high end detectors.