Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This needs to be addressed

I am in no way affiliated with nel, I just started using there coils about a year ago,somwhere around there.I've just thought about it,and its not worth trying to prove a point.people will not like things,others will,agree to disagree.

argyle1 said:
petew said:
Bottom line is lead by example,don't talk trash about a product you purchased .And that's MY rule,I could give a rats ass about your opinion.If I ever see another post on any thread about negativity on nel coils ,I'll call it.Lead by example would fit this issue.Sorry ,minelab made a good machine,nel made it great.

I'll give you more negativity than you can handle Pete..

Minelab made a GREAT machine...NEL brings nothing to the table to enhance the XTerra.. Only sub-standard products in the form of copied tech that they aren't licensed to produce.

What's up Pete? ...You got money rolling over in the form NEL coils gathering dust on a shelf?

You obviously dont know good performance from bad,and I am not trying to convince you nel is better.For me it is,and for hundreds if not thousands, it is.So,its a mute point here to school anyone, pay attention class to your wallets.

Guvner said:
As to reporting him to me, let me explain how this works.....

When Minelab introduced the Xterra, I asked Digger if he would be willing to moderate a new Xterra forum. As a Field Tester for the product, he had acquired the knowledge and skills that would be very beneficial to users and potential users. When he asked what the rules were, I told him to make his own rules and run it as if it were his own. He has done just that, helping to make it the most popular Xterra forum in the world. When NEL started to market Xterra coils, Digger made it very clear that he did not believe that any company who pirates another company's technology should be given accolades on the Xterra forum. It should be quite obvious to you that his principles have not wavered. If he doesn't want posts being made about products that aren't legally legitimate Xterra accessories, then that is the way it is. As I said, I leave the decisions of what can or can't be posted to the Xterra forum up to Digger.

[size=x-large]In the meantime, I'd suggest you abide by the "rules” if you want to avoid a battle you aren't going to win.
[/size]

Guvner..

You might as well of made Charles Manson a high school guidance counselor..lol

I told him he couldn't win so I guess he thought he'd get the last word in... 2 weeks sounds about right... As it is and how it will remain I don't consult with Pete when naming a moderator for these forums.

I'm pretty lucky to have gotten Digger who may easily be the smartest guy I've ever known.. And I'm conceited so don't take that lightly...

G..

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to lay this thread to rest. It lived a long and unfruitful life.
May it rest in peace.

n/t

topknocker said:
Jesus, reminds me of my kids back when they were 7th graders.
Yep Kinda like back in the old days when you owned a ford and could only use Motorcraft® motor oil & filter? Or the Gm that you could only use ACDelco oil & filter? I'm sure we all DID that?? Or Mayor Michael Bloomberg as he planned to ban 16oz large Fast food beverages!! What's this Darn world coming To anyway??? I think it's stupid.

pecor said:
topknocker said:
Jesus, reminds me of my kids back when they were 7th graders.
Yep Kinda like back in the old days when you owned a ford and could only use Motorcraft® motor oil & filter? Or the Gm that you could only use ACDelco oil & filter? I'm sure we all DID that?? Or Mayor Michael Bloomberg as he planned to ban 16oz large Fast food beverages!! What's this Darn world coming To anyway??? I think it's stupid.
Patent protecting their totally unique technology is NOT stupid by any means. We're not talking about simple copper windings in an epoxy filled plastic case like most other detectors. There is nothing else on the market remotely like the Xterra and CTX, and if you like product innovation instead of the same old thing in a different package you have to be willing to pay for it. Otherwise you might as well be on welfare or join the BLM movement (since you choose to use political metaphors).

I'm kind of new to this thread but, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Kellyco a sponsor? They sell NEL coils. Don't mean to open any wounds.

Kellyco also sells LRL's.....does that mean that they are a good investment?

Save a few more day's clad pickings and buy something better made by Coiltek or Minelab.

Old Longhair said:
Kellyco also sells LRL's.....does that mean that they are a good investment?

Save a few more day's clad pickings and buy something better made by Coiltek or Minelab.

Sorry... don't even know what LRL's are. Just asking and trying to understand. Forget it.

rwsnc said:
Sorry... don't even know what LRL's are. Just asking and trying to understand. Forget it.
LRL=Long Range Locator=Voodoo sold for obscene prices.
The issue isn't sponsors or anyone else who sells unauthorized coils. The problem is the illegal manufacturing of them, and people being snookered into buying them.

Well all I can say after reading all these posts is........I've been away from this forum way too long. That was certainly interesting.