Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is all my Panoramas of BC in one place :D

n/t

driving to one hunting spot or another. Mike can maybe tell us where it is. There were beautiful vistas everywhere we looked... It was overcast but still interesting. I wish more of you could have enjoyed it with us

[attachment 10541 fieldpanorama.jpg]

Last year with Wayner we did good there, quite a bit of silver and other coins but with Willy?????? He likes old silver and I have some pictures of that for him too!! I will post some and make him weep.

Where ever this shot was taken, it was beautiful country....

[attachment 10554 burton.jpg]

That is our barn and workshop in the centre and the cattle feeder on the extreme right

calm seas

M

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

I was standing at the end of Mikes drive, at the road. I was using my old 2meg camera but it still gives you a feeling what it looks like.

[attachment 10557 fromroad.jpg]

n/t

even though i live in a rural area,there are still to many people around.i hear a couple of neighbors sighting their deer rifles but they are usually shooting into embankments.

looks like a bullet could travel a while there and only hit dirt or trees.:thumbup:

n/t

me long to be there again, and it seems like an eternity since I was actually there! Bet Mikey and Alice are enjoying some peaceful time without having to entertain all of us! They surely went out of their way to watch over us, and make sure each day was filled with some kind of wonderful adventure!

As I said, we just needed flowered shirts, and we would have been the perfect examples of what a tourist should look like!! :) Those cameras around our necks, and wide eyes, mouth agape! Truely beautiful! :) Porch sittin' at it's best! :)

took good care of us when it came to this! Just this morning did I weigh and FINALLY, lost all I gained while visiting! Worth every pound of it, and many more!!! :)