Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is all my Panoramas of BC in one place :D

Royal

picture and will take a bit to download with dial up but I did not want to compress it too much.

This is a 360 degree pan of Mikes and Alices little piece of heaven. I just love it there.

Mike and Alice could not have been better hosts and friends to us all and we sure appreciated it. He tried his best to wear my old arse out though. I was there dang near three weeks and we were doing something every day.

I would get up in the morning, usually before dawn and shortly after dawn Alice and I were out doing chores. I really enjoyed helping her because I learned a bit about horses and I just like to be around them. The dogs were constant companions and were there checking under the bails of hay for mice, every time I moved one. For dogs that are very friendly they sure change when they see a critter. He is a goner if he is not quick. It amazed me that they ignored the chickens. I think a butt wuppin early in life taught them that chickens were not an exceptable target.

This pan is over 700k and I am posting it seperately for those that do not want to open it. Fair warning now. It is large.

[attachment 10522 Homeplacepanweb.jpg]

wet and overcast day but still beautiful to this Michigan boy.

[attachment 10523 oatscottpan.jpg]

n/t

called Oat's Scott or something like that. It is on Mikes side of the lake and to the left of the ferry a ways. I think. We went so many places. It is where the bear poop was. Lots of bear poop :D

you are correct, this is Oatscott. However, we were at Plum Hollow when you found the awls. And where I found that silver buckle.

As usual, a beautiful shot :)

sunny skies

M

a panarama.... Almost 360*

Nice work and beautiful to boot!

Dave

Is that Mikey's old Ford?? I had a 62 1/2 Galaxie while I was in CA.

Dave

Dark and misty! To bad I was out to sea when you were up this way my old friend. Chris could have made you her famous meatloaf. If anything they make good doorstops. Ole gal just never got the hang of cook'n bless her heart.

Mike

simply put a fantastic picture. Onlee, thing is it was sooooo long I had to run down the hill to my neighbor's house to see the other end of it. She is a poor 43 year old widow at a young age and can find more stuff to fix when I do go down there. but, dat pic was so wurth it all

up your way. Are you still working on that Cruise Ship in the gulf? Or is that job finished?

n/t

I simply adore a picture like this showing low overhead clouds and misty day. Some of the best fishing days there is to be. Most, best hunting days are high pressure,clear after a cold front, but I have trouble catching fishes then. This was a very nice pic and I thank you for taking the time t o show it to us!

you and your exploits for years on some of the other forums. Now you have a lot of tales to tell. Pull up a chair and start spinning your yarns, if you have the time

:)

calm seas, fair winds

M

every time I stopped what ever I was doing, everything looked different. I have more I will stitch together and will post them. Eventually

Sorry I missed your call Royal. I'll give you a jingle later today. Ya, I'm still in the gulf untill spring and then I'll be running tugs back up in Alaska again. I'm heading back down there on Mondy for 4 weeks but we have internet now and I have a new laptop so I'll be checking in here. Here's home away from home untill spring.

Oh Lord, I was hopeing nobody would remember my exploits from the past. With the help of my parole officer and new medications I'm a much better person now. Thanks for the welcome my friend.

:please:I have always found you interesting buddy:razz: