Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a nice looking pu$$y....................

I was not very good in biology when I was in school. I do know that the man was made first, then the woman was made second. The woman was made from a borrowed rib bone or a leg bone from the man. She was made for the purpose of serving the man...raise kids, clean house, shop for groceries, clean the fishing boat, cut the grass, while the man did the hunting and fishing.

Now problems arise when the modern woman gets some book learning and decides that she does not want to do those things anymore. When you encounter a woman like that, you just have to outsmart them, beat them at their own little game...not hard to do. The best example would be to compare them to the game of baseball. They are the batboy wanting to play baseball in the major leagues...how many batboys do you know that ever made it to the major big league? Same type of situation. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

my life would be very short indeed!
However, that being said.......tell me more about this training thing?:thumbup::lol:

I gotta go do some chores:cry: