Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a nice looking pu$$y....................

Kelley (Texas)

cat for some of you folks that live up in the cold country. This cat is trained to keep you warm. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

[attachment 18298 cat2.jpg]

and it is clear sailing for the next several hours! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :devil: :bouncy:

and we can put some innocent pictures in here and there also, not to mention the effect on snoopy girls:lol:

You are in Canada and there is not much he could do to you, but he could probably nail me to a cross. I can see it now, being nailed to a cross and the woman that post on this Forum would be stacking wood under me...with a book of matches in her hand to light the wood. Let me think about this...you are not trying to get me in trouble are you? :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :lol: :jump: :devil:

not above using us for a bit of entertainment. They are very skilled with computers too. We will have to be smarter......hmmmm maybe i will call my sister, that scheming little blonde sibling of mine may help us out if i promise her enough;)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

guilty with explanation, just give me a bit of time......ah heck might as well be honest......Fred made me do it!:blush::biggrin:

you live too far away. When you find out that she is going to Canada again, just be nice for a few weeks before she makes the trip. After she gets back home, go back to the normal posting. Remember when you were a boy and you had to be good for a few weeks before Christmas? This is the same concept...trust me on this. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl: