Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This hurricane may be cause San Antonio some major problems too! .................

n/t

n/t

do make great cookies and desserts, and the best chicken soup in the south, with Mexican cornbread!! :)

and has lost her voice. It may take her a week or two to recover, so why don't you just go ahead and send the cookies? She can call you when she get well, OK? Say, I would like for you to know that I am not trying to pull something on you...I think that Wayne would probably vouch for me on that. The doctor said that I can eat six large cookies per day, and that they would be very good for me....they would provide much needed minerals. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

.....we had only one in the sixties,blew our roof shingles off,hope you avoid the storm,take care old buddy. ojm bc

n/t

I was wondering if just how far inland it would still have hurricane winds. I remember driving from Huston to Galviston to detect with NormG and the highest areas were the overpasses. There is nothing between the two cities to slow the dang thing down.

You hunker down Cowboy.

n/t

n/t

And she is a great dessert maker too... I could be so much thinner if i were not married!!! :lol: :)

suun skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

should get together and swap recipes! I'm the result of 32 years of good cookin! :lmfao:

n/t