Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This hurricane may be cause San Antonio some major problems too! .................

Kelley (Texas)

Some of us may have underestimated the impact on San Antonio. It is now believed that if the hurricane comes ashore at Corpus Christi as a category 5 hurricane, San Antonio could be hit with category 1 or 2 hurricane weather. If this happens, there will be major flooding and wind damage. I wish that this thing would just go away...just a strange feeling about this storm. Kelley (Texas)

here's an address to get NOAA updates! Hang in there buddy, we're prayin for ya!

Dave

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

n/t

what or why the weatherman is talking about what could happen in San Antonio...we are about 110 miles from the coast, not on the coast. I am concerned about Kieth and some of my friends that live in Corpus Christi and Houston. I am just having a difficult time trying to grasp what could happen here, suspect that it is a situation where the news media is trying to create news, not report news. I think that I will go outside and try to catch that ugly nerd dog in the act of pi$$ing on my truck tires...one of these days I will nail his hide to a cross! Kelley (Texas) :)

and never sent. Say, would it help if I sent a mailing label to you? Just trying to make it easy on you. Would it help if I told you that it was my birthday next week? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

n/t

The middle of the Gulf is considerably deeper...that's why the Cat 5...once it hits the shallower edge of the gulf, it will weaken like Art said.

for some cookies....may work for you. I thought about doing that but I am of the opinion that Sunny would think it was a trick or something. You might give it a try and if it works, let the rest of us know. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

use a flat bottom boat or similar boat so that you do not get stuck in the mud. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

I think YOU think I just fell off the turnip truck, because I'm sorry my friend, you are a bit devilish and I do not buy the "email from Debbie who is out of town for two weeks" story. She would not leave you alone that long of a time. Heck, she didn't even want to leave for one weekend,.............the one you were planning on riding the horses!

Are you trying to get me in trouble???? :) You been thinkin' too much again, I know this is true! :lol:

I think YOU think I just fell off the turnip truck, because I'm sorry my friend, you are a bit devilish and I do not buy the "email from Debbie who is out of town for two weeks" story. She would not leave you alone that long of a time. Heck, she didn't even want to leave for one weekend,.............the one you were planning on riding the horses!Are you trying to get me in trouble???? :) You been thinkin' too much again, I know this is true! :lol: