Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Think back.....what's the silliest thing you've ever done on a dare..........

WillyP

I was with a group of buddies (pretty young - around 6 years old) and they dared me to pee on an electric fence................it's affected me!:blink:

n/t

;)

n/t

n/t

Dang! that HURT! :blink: :rofl:

well maybe not our southern friends but from what i hear, they had their own interesting substitutions:D

i can't go into that one but there was a bunch of us riding around one night and we ended up over on the rough side of town.driving by this particularly seedy bar one of the guys bet me i wouldn't go in and drink a beer.well i says pull in,i ain't scared!i get outta the car and walk in,i'm the only light skinned man in the place,the supremes playing on the jukebox,i stroll to the bar and order a bud longneck and lean back on the bar and sip it slowly waiting for the trouble to start-nothing!nobody pays any attention to the white guy at the bar,they're shootin pool laughing,having a good time so i order up another beer and let my buddies in the car sweat a bit.nice bunch of folks in there but you can bet that wasn't the story i told when i got back in the car.haha.i think they were genuinly worried about me."man you're crazy,ain't no way i'd go in there"nuthin to it guys,ya just gotta know how to handle yourself,i says.truth of the matter is i was scared going in,it was a real rough looking place.

Maybe another time perhaps. :drinking:

HH.

asleep on his "good ear". Figure I had it made, right? Sneaking back in, I thought I would use the front door, and I almost stepped on my daddy's stomach. Seems he had gotten up at some point because his back was hurting and decided to lay on the harwood floor where he might find some relief. I almost peed my pants, but I very casually stepped over him and went back to my room.

It was really silly of me to do this, because if I had been caught there would have been a crime scene! :)

....but back in highschool,a group of casual friends were drinking a little.I have another friend who lives on the Island.Bill is also his name.Well they were walking home and Bill dared his friend ,for 5 bucks if he would pick up the dog dodo and put it on top of his head.

.The crazy fellow did,and know everytime we see him we call him s***head. ojm

if you could score a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill you were in great shape. My daddy just did not let me stay out late, and I was in my "rebellious" stage then! Nothing like today's stuff the kids get into! :)

:drinking:

rot gut stuff, and if you drank to much you got sicker than a dog!! Remember?................................. :lol: