Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Things are really slow

In my part of Indiana the ground is really hard. I tried a little yesterday but I wasn't in the mood to dig questionable targets in concrete. Hope to get some rain soon.

HOT, DRY, and not worth the energy........

Oklahoma..has had more than normal amounts of rain but digging in the sand is no hard thing but the heat has been bed

I bought my first detector, a White's V3i for a beach trip last month...sold one of my camera lenses to fund it. I didn't care HOW hot it was, 90F with 80% humidity!? WHATEVER! I wanna swing! I'm freaking completely addicted to this hobby now...and used 'nuff sunscreen to prove it! Oh and lost some water weight too..sheesh...and now I'm gonna end up lopsided in my arm muscles swinging that thing so much! SHEESH!

Let's see, work, wife, kids and rain, lots of rain which means mow de lawn:sad:

Summer months mean water hunting for me. When conditions change or I get a shot at my favorite farm fields the V3i will see some action. On another note I know how we'll built Whites are but when the weather is threatening or conditions are sloppy mud, I have a couple of detectors I can clean offer with a garden hose. Yeah I run a heavy cover on the V and take care of it but just like it best in cooler weather.

G.papa.findsalot said:
the weather here in South West Washington has been hot no rain for the last month. The ground is dry unless you are at any of the parks. I have a question I have noticed that once the ground gets dry I start to loose depth. why is this or is I just me?

Hey....Clarkston was where I mostly learned detecting! Science says there is no relationship concerning moisture content in the ground and signal patterns......we all know the academia world is WRONG to the point of it being ridiculous. (Good to see ya and PM me if you want to talk about what I've learned about that area.....what a wonderful place.)