Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

These other detecting forums....:shrug:

WaterHound, Mike in MI used to have a Forum Hunt for all members who could make it there in the Spring or the Fall! I don't think there has been enough to participate to do the Forum Hunt in the last few years, but if enough would want him to have one and would attend, he probably would do it again! Also, he has a Christmas Secret Santa for those who want to draw names and buy someone a present and get one, too! Mike does try to make this a fun forum but so many have dropped out or just don't join in any more because of distance, ill health or finances that it is difficult to do but he sure tries! Used to have contests but don't know if there will be any more as it has been a while for one! When I am going through my Stuff, I may try to have a contest for a prize that I will donate but just don't know when! Getting to Post Office and mailing anything is a hardship for me, as I don't get out very often and mailing from my mailbox has caused delays in anyone getting any mail from me! Mailed my sister a check towards the end of Feb, as she had bought some food for me, and she hasn't received it yet and she only lives about an hour's drive from me! She was here Sunday, so I wrote another one and handed it to her....told her I wasn't going to mail any more to her! :lol: Had trouble with one going to St. Louis So County to my bank and was late in getting my RE Tax Refund back, but Praise God, it finally got there and I had some much needed money in my account to get my bills paid for the month! God is good and always on time but in His time...not mine! :thumbup: :angel: Ma