Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The " U S Naval Ship ALGOL " Ron's Post's Merged

The fastest cargo ships? Wow and that big too. Enjoyed the whole photo essay and your "Bike" too:thumbup:

Man you sure get some interesting shots.... Made a quick trip down last Sun for about 2 hours than ran back home. If I get this roof finished and train season behind me, maybe we can get together again!

Greaqt pics Buddy!

Dave

Ron
I would like to thank you for your posts and photos they have given me much enjoyment of late and a small escape from my day to day troubles ...Thank You ...

Bill G.

P.S.
I will be picking the main crop of 100- 200 lb pumpkins at the end of week and into next week no later than the last week of the month ,,,,if you are out south of Boston you are welcome to stop by the farm and maybe get a photo op of the operation if you care to or at least a cup of coffee ...

I miss the ocean something fierce.... and your stories take me back, even if only for a short time, to my time when we were living on the sea. The smell of the air, the sreeching of the gulls, the clank, whirr and groaning of the ships and the men [and women] working on those ships.

Many thanks

Calm seas

Mikie

That does not sound like very many men for such a large boat...do they have computers doing some of the work? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Easy to see why you enjoy them Ron.......they're great to view even in these pics ! Great stuff, I agree !!:thumbup: