Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Trouble With Keys

we are fighting colic! A very "broad" term to say the least. In the photo below, I'm not sure who gave up first! :lol: I had to have Grandpa for back up! :lol:

[attachment 80406 Grandpa-and-Hanna-2-8-08.jpg]

wants us to keep her out of day care for a while until we get the results back, in a month, as to if she will have to have the heart murmurs surgically repaired, or if they will heal on their own. (That's our prayer!) Right now she is too susceptible to all the childhood colds and stuff, and we are just trying our best to keep her well. She has now developed a full blown case of colic, and she has a lot of reflux. She is precious though, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep her healthy! It's been a long time for me, and Shannon had to get back to work. Even though she works from home for us, she still cannot figure out how to do this plus take care of all of her demands. But, that's what momma's and nana's are for, so......................! :shrug: What can I say??? It helps that Scott is an RN and can help me too! :)

starting all over............like I said "temporary insanity". It was during one of my weakest moments.........what can I say???????? :shrug:

thing out about women and men's ways of thinking! :biggrin: And it's only taken you HOW LONG????????????? :rofl:

wait to see mine again someday. It's really tough being a mom, and it's tough being a dad in a different way. That's why I think this was a good plan,.......having one of both for children! Some of the luckiest kids get to keep them both around their whole life, while some of them have to suffer! I did the best I could as a mom, but still caused some hurt to my children.......but that was not my plan! I was brought up to believe once you were married and took on the responsibility of children, that you were there for better and for worse! But it takes two to make this work! Still, you are so right about moms! Thank you! :)