Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Light In the Sky !!.......??

It was while I was detecting in Maple Bay, on Vancouver Island, one [very early] morning a few years back. It was my first experience with that.

And you have to consider.. The surest sign that there is intelleigent life out there is that they have NOT tired to contact us!! :)

fair winds, calm seas

M

Maybe even a PM snippet Mike. I was curious to see if anyone else had ever experienced anything like it too. Wayne told me briefly about his experience when in his car. Pretty weird stuff. I'm not one of those chaser type kooks wanting to get into a tabloid or anything like that. Just a little relieved, to be honest, that someone else saw something they couldn't explain.

whatever they are! I have never witnessed anything like this, but have had people tell me stories about what they saw. No one would "make up" a story like this, and I would not have been as brave as you and your parents were. I kinda like it here on earth, and would have been afraid they would take me with them!! (course, they would have been bringing me back real fast, I feel certain)!

Interesting read! By the way, with your desciption, I was standing in your kitchen, smelling the pie, and lookin' out that window! Thanks! :)