Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Birthday Fish Part 2

wasy they taste. Most people love catfish, but I am not a big fan of them. They are undoubtedly one of the ugliest fish I have ever see, that's for sure! The one's in our pond are quite large! :)

Sunny, it appears that you earned that fish...sounds like you had one heck of a fight in landing that Bass. I wonder what kept that small Brim hook from bending and coming out of it's mouth...lady luck must have been on your side because it was your Birthday. Sunny, I am happy for you and hope you catch more big Bass in the future. Thanks for sharing this story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

Thats sure bigger than anything I've caught in a long time. You forgot to hold the fish out towards the camera lens though.

I told you that if you let it sit out in the sun for a few days, that it would be 8lbs. before you know it!

I'll get to fishing soon enough but, only one more week til turkey season and brother and I already have a good one staked out.

Lil Brother:)

that YOUR fish is probably a state record for Black Bass for the states of Minna-snow-ta and Michigan??? :lol:

Imagine that?

johnboy

n/t

n/t

in a while, and I really liked what you did with this photo of my special place, the "Beer Camp Pond" as I refer to it! Sure is fun, even by myself. Come on down and I will take you fishing!!! :)