Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The birds are already forming a line............

Kelley (Texas)

I just looked out the back window and noticed that the birds are already forming a line, waiting to get a drink of water from the bird bath in our back yard. That line goes all the way to Ruben's house, three house east of us. Ruben's house is the one that is painted light tan with dark brown colored trim, and his back yard always needs to be cut...he cuts the front yard, but seldom the back yard. He probably has some wild animals living in that back yard and doesn't know it. Anyway, back to the birds. We have to fill that bird bath several times a day because of all the birds that have us on their daily route as a place to visit. I may put a bird feeder out there and see what happens. Kelley (Texas) :)

I have the scoot and kayaks ready, Mary has her hair done and ummmm.....It just started raining:blink:

in the saddlebag and think I will take a bike ride up around the San Marcos, Texas area. I figure I have an hour or two before the temperature reaches 100 degrees. Royal, have a great time going down that river in the kayak. Kelley (Texas) :)

full of clean water they will ignore them. Many birds come to bathe. I also have a small garden pond and they get in there too along with turkey, coon, possum, etc. Great draw

n/t

So, today was spent chasing, looking and finalizing th house purchase. Tomorrow, we do the bank thing [I will give them some too for the down]. We were going to head home tomorrow, however; that has changed now... do that Tuesday. so we are going to [hopefully] go to the lake tomorrow

Calm seas

Micheal

the little feathered boogers are swarming my Cherry trees, none or very few for us again this year:ranting:

fat Cats don't hunt! Actually it would not help much because the problem has been flocks of Starlings that we never had before. # 12 shot has done in a bunch but too late and i can't guard the trees all the time, may have to net them next year or have some buddies over for some "Skeet shooting" next spring :devil:

We had a batch of kittens this year and i figured out how to adopt them out the easy way. I put them in a box and left them at the local school next to a big tree where the school bus stops about 15 minutes before school was out.
I'm thinking a bunch of parents would hang me if they knew who done it:rofl::rofl::rofl: