Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Bear.......part four...................

one of your stories. This one was right up there with all your other ones. You get an A on this one.

I can only imagine what it would be like up in your beautiful country. Thanks for taking the time to share this with the rest of us. Do you still do any more hunts like this one?

Thanks again,

Lil Brother:)

for many years now. I sold out in 1988, things were changing rapidly with much government red tape and i was getting tired of babysitting:wacko::biggrin:
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the story, hope, your feeling well still:)

Wayne, It's obvious that the long-term stupidity of our governmental departments has become simply "#*%@ unBEARable!"

We have a similar bear problem here in Colorado: tranquilize them, cart them away and watch them reappear a few weeks later! That's in line with the politically-correct manner in which most problems are handled by the fearless leaders who are supposedly in command of such situations. Also, consider "Cutesy" TV cartoons and animal-rights activists have apparently convinced many young people (who should have been taught otherwise) that bears are just big, loveable human clones in fur coats -- one of my friends actually saw a woman tourist in an Alaskan National park trying to put her baby on a begging Grizzly bear's back! How stupid can people get?

- Ol' Frank in Colorado

Hi Frank:thumbup:

Yer right! I think they hire extra people to make up lies for them when we bust their little games:ranting:
Common sense does not make it with most of the people either.

back in the 60's I was on vacation in the Smokies and was talking to a resident. She said that a 5 year old girl was mauled by a black bear. Her father was taking pictures of her feeding the bear cookies and when she ran our the bear tore her apart.

The bear should have been shot along with her father.