Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

That Diamond Ringy Thingy

I am having a very difficult time using a camera, but this is the best that I could do because the arrowhead photo is being shot through a pane of glass of the shadow box. The arrowhead is not perfect, but I have never cared because Mother gave it to me. There is another arrowhead in the same shadow box that was also given to me by my Mother, but it was one that she had found when she was a little girl. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

...doing a search through the annual and transcripts to see if I can get a lead on her.

It WILL be fun to get it back to her, if at all possible. She will be happy because the ring is an expensive piece.

If I can't get in touch with her...then, my Ace 250 has paid for itself X 2. :D <><

Johnboy