Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing, One, Two Three....

This full-time playin' gig is somethin' else. But I have a plan. I will be winter hunting turkey and deer through February or until the tags are filled. In March the crappie and bass begin their spawn and the turkeys begin to gobble in preparation for the April spring hunt. So I will be able to fish and listen to them gobble at the same time. (Cool stuff fer me fer sur) I can fish and scout my Spring season gobbler at the same time.

In May the waters will warm up enough for me to get the dive gear out and take the plunge for the full-time treasure hunt mode in the area swim areas. The hookah is settin' on "go" and I will be too as soon as the water is tolerable. Hopefully by then I will have lost an additional 20 pounds and I can find me a new wetsuit that won't make me look like beached giant guppy. :lol:

Then when I need to decompress, there is always summer fishin for crappie and bass and campin' and general si-foggin' around. When the weather gets really nice, I plan to get Linda on the boat and teach her how to catch a limit of crappie or bass if I can get the suntan oil and the book out of her hand, donchaknow.

Did I mention that I will be pretty busy with all this full time play???? :lol:

As summer nears I have to make plans for an archery elk hunt I want to do this year. I don't know anything about it yet but will be proceeding along as time goes by. I don't even know where I'm gonna hunt yet--maybe south central Utah; I dunno. But I am planning on spending about three weeks out West somewhere pursuing the beasts.

I DID mention I will be busy, didn't I?

But none of this can happen without the good Lord's blessing of good health. Even if it's not perfect, maybe I can do me some "workarounds."

aj