Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Testing! Is anyone here? Wonder if I have been banned from the Forum? Testing! .....................

That the answer was Italy. This was a very difficult contest, but we had everything under control the entire time...there was never a doubt in my mind that we would come in "First" out of all the folks that entered this contest. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

n/t

manufacturers name on the frame. They were generally good products.
When i got my moped it was a real freedom machine for me as i did not have a drivers license yet and you did not need one for a moped!
There was a problem tho, it would run for a mile or so and then quit! Only starting after it had sat for a minute.
It took several days, numerous friends, and the corner gas station, all with no luck and i was going to take it back to Sears when i noticed that they had painted over the vent on the gas cap!:lol:
I put lots of miles on that bike, it boosted my social life until i took a spill with a young lady onboard:blink: I also had a summer job on a local ranch which was 20 miles away. Took me over an hour each way, that bike was limited to about 28 mph max on the level, 31 mph downhill, and you had to pedal to help it on the steep hills:biggrin:

n/t