Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

'tectors?.. 'tectors?... we don't need no stinkin 'tectors.. :):

Micheal_R

Staff member
Went for a walk on the beach today.. I had the detector in the car, but decided to just walk at first.

The lake is dropping and it is amazing at just what you can eyeball around here. :):

There is the 1933 quarter

.[attachment 86460 walkys-007.jpg]

Then the two 40s dimes

[attachment 86457 walkies-004.jpg].

And the Royal Engineers button

[attachment 86459 walkys-005.jpg]

And then the 1897 little nickle.

Not bad for an hours walk. :): There was also an arrowhead... but it really was not that nice.

fair winds

Mikie

I keep thinking that you posted a few pictures...it was flat and is under water part of the year? I think that I would be in hog heaven hunting for both coins and arrowheads in an area like that. Thanks for posting the pictures...you found some good treasure today! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

...charged it up on Tuesday and now I am ready to play! BUT...turkey season begins this coming week-end and I don't have a wet suit anyways yet, so the Excal will wait a while.

I plan on fitting the shaft you made me to it very soon.

The excal is a 'beast'--very heavy. I guess that's why they're primarily a water detector.

With the purchase of a new 12v hookah and some new updated diving duds, I should be set to find Davy Jones' locker!

Have a good day, buddy!

aj

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Let me know. I have made another , in aluminum, with a couple of changes.

calm seas

Mikie

How far is it from your home?

We have had several old towns in the past that were flooded out when the government built some of the lakes here in Texas. Unfortunately, those lakes seldom recede to the point that the old towns are uncovered, but even if it did, it is illegal to hunt for artifacts at those locations. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

...when I first made it known that I was going purchase an Excal before I retired. So, here I am and ready to go.

I had Minelab do a mod where I can change my original Koss headphones with the Gray Ghosts I got from them also.

I think I'm set. All I have to do is "add water." :happy:

aj

n/t