Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tale of a desperado.......................

n/t

that you might have been a hippie many years ago. In the 1960's and 1970's, many small town cops messed with hippies once they entered the towns...always associated them with running drugs. Good story, I enjoyed reading it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

But that's ecxactly what they thought, that I was running drugs. I was always amused by the single dimensional thought process
of the policed of the day. Not sure if the were even alowed to think outside the box. Long hair = drugs. Cute.

You write an interesting story when you get started don't you? I have had my experiences with the law long ago. 43 bloody days in the Brown County Jail in Green Bay Wis, almost 50 years ago. Wonderful time had by all :)

Your hair must have looked a bit like MIke's, only groomed and such. I just bet you were a mouthy hippie back then too.

Thanks for a window into your past. It is hard to believe you would be mistaken for a dealer. :D

Did you look something like Sen. John Kerry in those pictures of him looking like a hippie? Did you wear the old military jacket too? Do you have any old photos of when you looked like a hippie?

Our group had short hair and wore black cowboy hats during the winter and straw cowboy hats during the summer. We did have a few hippie types in high school, but we usually did not mess with them...they were strange acting and always needed a bath. I think that most of the hippie folks lived up North or in Hollywood. I still can not picture you looking like a hippie. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t