Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Swan Dive!!!!

after you! It's cold here in Breckenridge and when I saw a man coming off of the mountain with ice in his beard, (or at least I hope it was blowing snow and not snotty nose) I knew it was too cold for me. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 11 degrees and you should see how all these tourists are driving. The locals are lying low! :lol:

n/t

there are a few cars setting on bottom in the Waterford area. I ran across an old Model A ford in Union Lake. In fact it was on my first ice dive and since there was at least a foot of snow on the surface it was like night down there. It is in the mud to its windows too, the fabric of the roof all rotted away so it was easy to slip down into it. Not much room there though.

That dang swan probably thought you were a big snapping turtle. They loose a lot of young that way. I knew a diver that was spear fishing many years ago. He was a little runt and not all that bright. He swam under a Canada Goose and speared that sucker, figuring to just pull it under before anyone saw him. That dang goose liked to have beat that dumbarse half to death. He was the same guy that speared a huge Salmon in Lake Michigan and it liked to have dragged the fool to Milwaukee!!

It is an exciting sport for sure, especially if you are an idjit!!:rofl:

Never would have thought of spearing the sucker though!! :) :)

Maybe next time :rofl:

fair winds

Mikie