Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Spectra V3 UK

sniffer

Price and availability will be on the UK website middle of next week so I am told, After having all the information available here on the Finds Treasure Forum over the past few weeks. A big thank you goes out to all who have contributed in helping us understand the V3 ,before we purchase the detector,so once again many thanks and happy days.

Have fun when you get it ;-)

Jerry

Sniffer,
I hope that is true, if so I don't have to wait for so long! :cool:
Hunting season is soon to begin.:detecting:

Weather here has permitted us to start a bit early. :buds:

Cheers for the info mate,
Eu

Nice going sniffer, hope it is helping you guys over there as I'm sure it'll help me stay ahead of the learning curve. Good luck and HH (hope to get mine the middle of next month too. :clap:

floridason :usaa: Retired
MXY, DX-1, Bullseye, 4 coils

i've noticed today that the UK site has a coming soon banner on the homepage, so looks like your right sniffer.

Have fun when you receive your V3