Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Special Thanks To Critterhunter

No Joke being played on you Critter Hunter, I'm just hunting a park that usually gets neglected Or overlooked. I've only ran into one other detector at this particular park in the last year or so I have been detecting it which surprises me because of all the activity this park gets daily from walkers, runners, people out with their dogs etc., weekends its even crazier. To be honest though, any machine would have found this jewelry, maybe not any MD'r though. I hunt Slowwww and take my time. I even flag out areas so that I'm not walking aimlessly around in circles. I make it a point to be thorough. I love the slow sweep ability on this machine and on my idx pro which has been sitting in my closet since I acquired the quantum. I still haven't learned the sounds that the quantum makes to help distinguish different targets, so maybe that is another thing that has helped with my luck, I dig even the 'iffy' targets. I don't know. Overall, I think I just found a good spot that noone has taken the time to hunt.

Iyelllfour said:
Hello again,
Went out again today to my 'Ring Garden', thought I'd give it another shot to see if I passed anything up the last three times I was there. Sure enough, pulled out some more, thought I'd share my finds for today. The gold bracelet is 14k and weighs in at 23.3g.
HH, Jay In Ca

J, I HATE YOU!!
Give me back my Detecting Book!. You obviously don't need anymore!
:thumbup:

Ahahaha Dan,
Ahh, you don't hate me, if you can get up early enough on a Saturday morning, I'll take you to my secret spot, Maybe!! I might even let you use my IDX pro..haha. And speaking of that book you gave me, I finally saw the message you wrote on the last page, you gave it to me, I didn't steal it....To funny!

I do just fine with the Bandido but thank's anyway Jason. And I usually have that crappy 11am to 8pm shift on Saturdays.