Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something that I NEVER wanted to find ! VERY Bad :stretcher:

Hi, Everyone. I went to the doc yestersday. Tumor was a little worst than they thought. Closer to my brain. Said I did have a higher chance of getting a infection on my brain. (menighitus) I can't spell it !That was a chance. Also it was growed closer to part of my optic nerves to my eye so I could lose some sight in my right eye.ALSO could loose part feelings in my upper face and head area. Will keep everyone informed.Thanks to all !

GOOD LUCK !!!................BILL IN NC

How is everything going antique lover? I know we are all hoping to hear good news from you soon.

Hi, everyone. I have been having bad headaches lately. I go into the hospital on Oct / 20 and my operation will be the next morning. It will be at Chapel Hill here in NC. The doctor i heard was one of the best. He thinks my surgery will take 8 to 12 hours. Talk to everyone soon. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers !!!

Just letting you guys know , My headaches are getting worse. I can hardly stand to go in the sun light anymore. I still am going on the 21st of oct. for my surgery.And again I would like to thank EVERYONE who has email me.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I go into the hospital in just two days. (Oct 21). Hope to be back here showing and seeing all these great things soon. Thanks for all the prayers. That means alot to me. Randy (NC)

Trust in HIm and His will.

3 years ago I found prostate cancer. They caught mine early. I was 46. I chose the radiation route and so far so good. Sounds like you have a good chance with your find as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

i will say a prayer for you,im 43 and have thought about the big C many times,i wish you the best and if ya ever need to talk to someone just pm me, take care! PHIL