Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something that I NEVER wanted to find ! VERY Bad :stretcher:

Antique lover

Well I went to the doctor about two weeks ago , because I had a head cold I could not get rid of. My vision was also getting a little blurry when I was looking at things up close. I had a few test done. And also a C.A.T scan. I went back Monday for a check up. The doctor came in and told me that he had found the problem. He then told me that I have a tumor in my front part of my head. NOT yet at my brain tho. (that was some good news). So now I am waiting to have surgery . Hearing this was a real shock.I am only 41 . I hope no one mind me telling this. Somethings you just have to get off your chest.And yes I am very worried about it !!!!! Just wish me luck. Thanks !

Nobody ever wants to make a find like that. There is alot of good news though. First off it was detected early. Like you said it hasn't reached your brain yet. You are very young/strong. A man here in my community recently had a proceduce done ( the tumor was behind his eyes). He is driving himself around and seems to be doing fine. I would say that he is at least 50-55. I wish you the best. Take care. Dave

Good luck Antique lover. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we'll be pulling for you.
Scott

The good news it was found early and they can remove it. Vice President Biden had such a tumor and it was removed. After a few months recovery he went on to this day.

Try and relax and realize the nerosurgeons are an elite group who work hard on success. My thoughts and yes my prayers are with you as you face this challenge God has put before you. Face it square on and perservere.

You got years of metal detecting to do and you'll be back before you know it.

Good luck Antique lover! After reading the post here, especially the one by edjcox I'm thinking you WILL have a lot more detecting to do.
Cal

our prayers and good wishes for you and your family. this kind news is hard on all. keep the faith and keep us up to date please!

Good Luck, Doctors can do some amazing things nowdays. Just try not to make things worse by worrying too much eh. You'll be back in the field in no time!!!

.Have faith your tumor was found early for a reason. We will pray for you and your's. Hope you have a speedy recovery. HH :minelab:

I had cancer when I was in my mid 30's.
Get a second opinion and do what ever the Docs say.
Get your affairs in order.
Tell your loved ones how you feel about them.
Then get down to business.

BTW, I kicked the snot out of the cancer.

Go with God.

my dad had tumor on his left side and he is 78 and they got it and he is like a new man you will be fine god be with you

new here really don't know anyone yet good luck you will be fine my brother in law found out that he had kidney cancer 6 years ago Dr said no problem we will just remove the bad one after all the testing found out he was only born with one kidney man now that's bad luck but the Dr.'s here in mass took his bad kidney out cut all the cancer off put it back in good as new did not even have chemo relax do what the Dr.'s say and take the time you need to heal . GOOD LUCK hope you fell better soon

I don't know you but I will wish you good luck.

I hope this make you feel better;
I've known several people that have had and have tumors in their heads. And guess what, they are all still alive. Keep on pushing you'll make it, god bless and live everyday like it's you last.

Anthony

We are all pulling for you and looking forward to lots more posts soon. Let us know when you are feeling better.

Interesting read . http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/inoperable-tumors-and-radium-laced-superglue/
Hope all is well.
Panther