Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some rambling thoughts pertaining to this Forum............

Every time I post on one of your posted messages and see the picture in the upper left hand corner, there appears to be a "halo" glowing above you. I wonder how many others see the same thing? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

You have always been "special" to us and always will be. Thanks for posting so many enjoyable stories. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

It fascinates me to no end on the life style of you folks that live in the North Country along the ocean...so many boats and historical sites. These are things that I have read in books or seen in a movie and now I finally get to see what it is actually like through the eyes of someone that is living that life style. I have always dreamed of a vacation along the entire coast from Maryland all the way to Maine and into Canada. Ron, thanks for sharing those stores, I love them! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I have always admired your apparent love of "life" and your sense of humor...especially your talent of using the photo shop programs to change heads on folks. I am glad that you are a member of the Forum and hope that you will stay for a long, long time! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Your "down to earth" style combined with your humor is refreshing...almost like a Canadian version of Will Rogers. As such, I would like to invite you to join Wayne, Orlando, and I when we post some of those famous cat stories on the Forum. The only requirement is that you stay up late until Royal retires for the night. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

no paycheck to worry about:biggrin: Just pure satisfaction and the fun of posting things that Sunny will never see and get mad at me for;)
I have been mighty fortunate to have found some wonderful friends here!
Thanks Royal!
Wayner

you and Debbie sent to Carol in her time of need:angel: She sits glowing right above my head as i type.
Thanks friends!

n/t

Some of the best people I've met have been through this forum. Wish I could get to meet all of ya face to face, maybe I will someday!

Dave

n/t