Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some rambling thoughts pertaining to this Forum............

Kelley (Texas)

I wonder how many folks truly realize the gold mine that exist within this Forum?

I have been posting on occasion on this Forum for several years now and must admit that it has to be without a doubt one of the most interesting Forums on the Internet. From looking at the growth of the Forum, others must think the same thing.

The broad spread of subjects in it's self is amazing. Look at the different life styles and adventures that are represented here. Mike and Alice living in a beautiful area loaded with ghost towns, Wayne and his gold hunting and guide service stories, Royal with his love of nature and his pet squirrel, Arkie John and his turkey hunting stories and his hobby of making Indian flutes, Ron and his stories about the history of the sea, Orlando and his giant sun flower, Tom and his Christian work at the prisons, Sunny and her attempts to beat her brothers at fishing, Rob and his story of working in the salt mines, Willy P and his talent at modifying photos where he can put a different head on a different person....and on and on and on!

This Forum is the only means that some of us will ever have to live some of the adventures of life...all wrapped up in one location called the Story Forum. To all of you that have shared your adventures, I will be forever grateful. Long live the Story Forum! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

heck I just went on a turkey hunt today and saw some boats that were crushed in ice. I remember a fishing trip into the Black Canyon and a big bass caught by Linda. Wayners hunting trips and a dang whale eyeballing Mikie. Willy poseing in his jock strap and all about living as it was in the sharecroppers shacks. Gold panning and flying,riding range, etc. All things we have shared and most would never have had the chance to enjoy.

It is a home. I wish there were more but maybe it is best not getting too big. I too enjoy the new peope when they visit!

this is a great forum and Linda will ALWAYS be ATTEMPTING to beat her brothers at fishing! Some records are never meant to be broken!:lol:

Lets not forget about all the contributions that you make my friend. There are some very jealous people that would do anything to live a live like you....and I'm one of them.

Thanks to ALL who post on this forum! Some of us are waiting for a story to come to us.(me for one)Keep up the good work Royal and General!:super:

Lil Brother

I honestly feel that this is what the internet should be... Friends, joyous commraderie, joking about... It does not get much better

Take care

Fair winds, clear water

M

actually, I am always impressed at the level of caring shown on this forum, the good natured jibing ('cept when it's aimed at me :biggrin:) and the broad spectrum of experiences and information that all of you bring to the table. Fred is absolutely right in his observations. I for one would love to see his arrowhead collection again and maybe hear a tale or two about how he came accross some of them. I know he has probably shared these before, but for us (relatively) new-comer's it would be a treat to hear. I would also like to thank this forum for bringing those friends I have met and will meet because of it, into my and Carol's lives. Not Mikey though....how does one thank someone for a curse like that :razz:. Cheers friends.

reminding us again Cowboy! As I have said before, I feel as though I have a bunch of brothers here, and it is my my favorite place to get away to! I think everyone on this forum is a gem in their own way, and I certainly would never hesitate to call any of you if I needed help with something and hope you know you could call on me!

I can read these stories and be anything I want to be! I just read, close my eyes and sit back and let my mind take over! Thanks for putting up with me! :)

has shown his arrowhead collection and I have often wondered the story behind finding them. I know his finds are different than the way Mike finds them. I love hunting for them.

I too wish Fred would find time to tell us the story behind his finds. It is very interesting to many of us.

He does a great job, doesn't he?:clap:

You have never thanked the three of us for using good taste while posting those stories. :rofl: If we give you another chance by posting some more of those nice and enjoyable stories, is there any special color cat you would like to see in those stories? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

You started from zero and led by example...your leadership made this Forum what it is today. Thank You! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

PS: Have you noticed that Wayne, Orlando, and I have been good lately after you have retired for the night? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You two have shown unselfish love to your fellow members of this Forum by inviting folks to your home. You folks have to be some of the most "giving" folks that I have ever known. You give and give and give, never asking or wanting anything in return. I am indeed blessed in having you two as friends. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)