Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some days :shrug: ..................

n/t

n/t

brings all of his family to Chevy's character's house for Christmas. Get your son to copy it for you. It is hilarious and goes right up there all the other regulars to watch each year! :lol:

n/t

n/t

he took close aim and shot a hole through the top of his dang door. Using a scope and the scope was looking over the door but the barrel was looking AT the door. Dang fool:rofl:

there had decorative raised ribs on the roof and i saw a guy shoot through them too, twice! He couldn't figure out why his shot went so high the first time!:lol:

When I was about 12 yrs. old I was out at my granddads farm helping plant corn.
After we finished I went down in the timber along the creek to see if I might get a
squirrel or two.I didn't have any luck finding any but saw some crows getting a
drink in the stream.I raised my " little" 22 single shot rifle and fired.The slug hit
about 3 feet from the crow.Not possible I thought.Then I saw the blood squirting up
in the air. My blood! Did I mention that it was a little short rifle? I had my index
finger directly in front of the barrel. If that wasn't bad enough the Dr. ran a Q-tip
dipped in iodine in and out of the hole to clean it out.I never used that gun again.

i have spent the better part of my life hunting and on the ranch, never had a problem with dressing game or doctoring stock but when i see a person with an injury it bothers the heck outta me! Carol laughs because i can't watch any operations on TV without getting queasy:unsure:
How is that finger? Still working?

n/t

I was lucky Wayne , the slug went in even with the back of the nail and made a clean hole without hitting bone.
The finger was sore for a few days but not bad. There is a little black spot under the skin to this day that is a
reminder to me to be careful where I put my finger.