Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some days :shrug: ..................

Wayne in BC

A few days back i had mentioned to herself that it was time to fill another Deer tag since the last one (yearling Blacktail and downright yummy!) was about gone cause family and friends mooched a bunch of it.
Sooooo, yesterday herself says, hey those Deer are in the backyard again! We have a few acres and the bloody pests are always around. Yep 4 of them standing 30 feet from the house on the back lawn eating the last of the leaves from the apple tree and eyeing the shrubs around the patio. Not wanting to disturb the neighbors, i grabbed the .22, slid open the bedroom window about 8 inches and rested on the vanity, then took off my glasses to see through the scope:blush:.

That cute liquid eyed little booger was just maybe 35 feet away and the crosshair set nicely betwixt the eyes, crack! stoopid Deer flicked his ear and kept eating,... self says i,.... how could you miss? Just as i was wondering if i should try again, herself says, you missed! And the teevee just went off! It seems that i fergot two things, first that the coax from the satellite dish hangs in front of that window after it fell off its clip a few months/years back.....and second, closeup stuff like twigs and coax cables don't show up in a scope. D'oh!

Herself is still giggling that i had to go to town and get connections and a splice, she also said......i dare ya to put that on the forum! Sez me, hell, real men will admit their mistakes.....unlike wimmens I will whack that little booger another day!:biggrin:

n/t

Well, the Captain and I were just coming into Ucie after a days hard dragging. We still had the lines out and as we were coming in, we went through a school [pardon me, I mean a SSSCCCHHHHOOOOOLL] of dogfish. You could have walked on them they we so thick..... and the school went on forever. Well, the Captain goes into the cabin and comes out with a .32 cal MAB [French military and cop issue] auto pistol. So he pops off a few rounds and hands it to me

I take a few shots and on my last shot, guess what I hit.... The outrigger line that had all of the weights, lures, flashers....... probably 20 or so. Lotsa dollars went down in that shot. :) :)

I was in the doghouse for sure.. :) :)

forgot all about that until your story Wayne.

Fair winds

Mikie

done pretty good:biggrin: Mikie's wire was half that size and way further away, so you see.......we are aces!:lol:

during Christmas season. Favorite line? Shitter's Full ! I think about it everytime we take the RV somewhere and Scott has to empty the tanks. He ALSO has a big cigar in his mouth. Think he would have learned by now! I can see where this might be Wayner's cousin or somthing like that,.............maybe I just need to picture him with a hat on like this one! :rofl:

from the latest pics of u ---sir! eye wud not be bitchin at how much uf the game neighbors got--looks to me like u did like ROYAL, just look at food and it adds to yah

now do not go to threnthening me with big tuff words from the cold north---

-i thought up the movie jerimah johnson

n/t