Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So Long....and thanks for all the fish... :unsure:

To ick up the family....and drive across country for the THIRD time...there will not be a fourth.
Always miss you guys...of course.
But this place has financially ruined my wife and I. 43 years old...no retirement...no savings.....can't even pay my Food bill this week if I did not sell off all my relics.
This place set me back 25 years....25 years i will never get back.
Not that upset over it all...you give it your best. But......I see that 3 major oil companies set al time profit records this quarter....the top profitting $80,000.00 a MINUTE...every MINUTE 24x7.
Well I have to drive....but I refuse to pay 4500.00 a year in fuel oil any longer.
Scott

I can't stay just for her...i did that the past 10 years..stayed for our kids and it has devistated us.
My daughter is not fond of it here but she has many god friends and is afraid of moving Junior year. understandable.
She wants to go to college in phoenix or in Cal. We lived in phoenix 3 years ago and she liked it so.....there is hope.
If not...i will have to deal with my wifes tears....but they will all leave sometime...can't stay with you forever. but it still sucks.
Funny the boys are different....See yah dad...see Yah Son....later. That's about it.....daughters are so different

AZ. a great state I stayed there for over 6 months in me traveling days.Come back to the forum when ya get out here and let us know how your doing.And when ya need a seafood fix let me know.We can do a nugget/seafood trade.Maybe we can hookup in the spring when ya come back.Your good people for Maine'er.

so no excuses about cant post--We expect to hear regular reports on what is going on in your search for treasure and jobs---All of us here are your friends so don't let us down, go to the library and do your research for the goodies that await you there and keep us informed on what going on in your life--GET your share of the goodies that state has to offer,Lots of sun, Beautiful women on the beaches--Life is a Great adventure-Take advantage of it! I feel your life is going to change for the better--So long till we hear from you, I feel in just a few Mo. your life will be full of REAL Gold Nuggets--R.R.R.

n/t