Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

secret or not

My mouth stays zipped.. But on the other hand, I don't really know any
other local coil swingers in person, so don't have anyone to really tell to
anyway.. :unsure:
Murphy follows me at a close distance. It would be just my luck to tell
someone else of a spot, and have them dig up some coin worth a
half a zillion bucks... :surprised::yikes::surprised:
I'd rather scrounge it myself until I think I'm done,
and then anyone else can have at it.. But... They will have to find it
themselves, being it's unlikely I would know them... :razz::razz::razz:
Well , unless they hang around here..:buds::beers::buds::rofl:
MK

In a case like that, I would go for it. Her info could be very helpful..
You can always go back by yourself later if you really wanted.
MK

Mex Corsario

Since my detectors have not arrived, I have been reading, researching and asking: I am looking for old sites. So, I asked a lady who knows much about the history of a small town I am interested in, and she ask me if she can go with me to search.

I thank you all for your advice and comments. I will try to follow up all of them. I am waiting for a GTI 2500 for me and an ACE 250 for my little son from Florida to Monterrey, Mexico (I know they left Florida on Feb 29). The lady is the ex-wife of my only associate in a pest control business I have 20 years ago (He doesn't mind). She is not young nor good looking, but my wife did not like the idea of her going with me. Actually, she said that she thought I was going to MD always with my son (7 year old).

HOW to make your wife mad about MDing with you ? Here its not a problem SHE has hers and I have mine now . She goes with me everywhere,even when not MDing . But then she is not the jealous or concerned type.. Get her into the hobby and let her enjoy with you . after you both and the son learn the detectors suggest the woman again if you think she has hidden secrets and take her with you and the wife . Maybe a picnic? Who knows maybe the makings of a new friendship

If I am going to an area that is remote or a bad neighborhood, I will ask another detectorist to go. For the most part, my detecting time is my meditiation, and so I do not want to be with others.