Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Same place different Bear, women! :D ...........

Daddy,...Thank you for writing about one of the greatest moments in my life. I was both proud and angry that day...and have been ever since!! It has been my salvation to have a Father who cared, and loved me, and taught me that women can be anything they want to be in life. Thank you for always teaching me to believe in myself, and encouraging me to follow my own path in life, without your guidance and support I don't believe that I would be the woman that I am today. Love...Porker

Glad to see your posted message and hope that you will stay to become a regular member here. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :jump:

a regular on this forum, as I need backup with these guys! You and your dad remind me so much of the relationship I had with my dad when I was growing up. They are truly special and your dad is such a vital part of this forum. He is a great storyteller, but so is everyone else here. I hope you will begin to write some of your stories also and stick with up oldtimers. :welcome:

How refreshing to hear from YOU!

Would you treat us to YOUR favorite story or two??? I know that everyone on this little forum would just dearly hearing more from you. <><

Arkie John

Your dad is an important part of our forum and I consider him a friend, We sure miss him and his story's here in Edgewood this year, you can bet on that!

Come back and visit any time and don't forget to post any nasty thing daddy ever did or dumb, you know what I mean:rofl::rofl:

Come and visit any time

We need MORE of that! :thumbup:

I think I was in my 30's before I really started to appreciate the things my dad had done with and for me as a kid!

I'm SURE your post will be printed and kept very close in your dad's heart.

By the way...WELCOME ABOARD :wave: ...and don't be a stranger around here. :nono:

Now on to something REALLY important...!

What's the "story" behind 'Porker'?!! :blink:

Although slim and georgeous in adulthood........she was a very cute and chubby baby for the first year, she always enjoyed the consternation and questioning looks on peoples faces when they heard the nickname that did not fit :lol:

n/t

n/t

a very interesting story. You paint quite a picture. Looks like you are Sunnygayes hero and always will be!

You are very fortunate to live a life like you do. Thanks again.

God Bless,

Lil Brother:)

Thank you! It is nice to hear from you, can you give us an update on how your doing? Sounded good last we heard:)
Wayne

All is well my friend. When I went to the doctor 6-8 weeks ago, he said my viral load went from 21 million to less than 50 undetectable.(in the year I was taking treatments), He wants to do some lab work NEXT YEAR!

I am back, physically as Scott, Sunny, and Arkie have been helping me put a metal roof on. I am blessed just to be ON the roof doing it.

I haven't been keeping tabs much in the last few days, but if you see Sunny when she gets to BC, try to make her behave herself, O.K.?

Keep those good stories coming!

Lil Brother:)

i will not see your Sis as i cannot get there this year, it is 500 miles from me, BC is a BIG place:D
That is so great that you are healthy again, enjoy your "blessing"! :clap:
Wayne