Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Running All Metal in Beach mode

:usaf: I agree with Greg. If reading a manual was all it took to learn everything forums like this would not exist. After nearly 66 trips around the Sun I know some learn from reading, some from doing. Regardless we all have asked for help in learning a new task. Even parrots learn by repetition.

Greg (E.Tn) said:
The manual is very well written, but the manual doesn’t always answer a question as well as experience in the field does.

That’s the kind is assistance most are hoping for when they ask a question on the forum — not a snide remark to go back and reread the manual.

Just my two cents.

This is the difference between us. You take a down-to-earth, sensible suggestion as being "rude". I call it a place to begin. How long have you been answering questions here? How many times have those asking the question done ZERO research, and forth ZERO effort to help themselves first? I know you've been around long enough to know.

I like helping people understand their tools better, but I'm not going to regurgitate what is already made available. Want to discuss pros and cons of using one feature vs another? Great! Want to find out what others have seen with GB vs TID? Excellent! Want to know what mode to use in your front yard..... Theres a manual for that.

Truth isn't "rude" and basic questions don't require deep conversations. I'm sure you disagree with me, but that's fine. This would be a boring planet if everyone agreed with everyone else.

Joe val I hunt with he told about a you tube site Relic Dirtyhands.Great tutorials look under there video,s.Each 1 about 3 minutes long but what great help in explaining each fuction.There is a few on each settings. Hope this help.

What can be found in true all-metal or regular all-metal that can't be found in 0 discrimination?

Since all iron isn't disced out until 40 on the T-2 I believe it would find a meteorite at 0.

Greg (E.Tn) said:
If that is all you have to offer, I suggest you decline responding at all.

In other words.....

Great! Glad to see that your opinion of the world is that nobody is allowed to speak unless they think like you. Good to know who you really are.