Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Regarding abortion. Help me out here. I see plenty of scripture written against divorce but can't seem to find a word about abortion. Where does Je

This is my opinion-in the OLD TESTAMENT;where the LORD is explaining all the rules the Israelites are to live by after the Exodus,one of the laws states if 2 men are fighting;and a pregnant woman is struck during the fight;and if the baby because of the woman being struck is born dead;the men responsible for it must pay with their own lives.NOW THEN:If the LORD feels this strongly about an unborn child being killed by accident;How much more so will he be offended by all the unborn children that are put to death at the hands of willing;knowing participants-BOTH the mothers;and the so-called"members of the medical community"??My doctor;whom goes to our church,has told me part of the Hippocratic Oath that ALL doctors must take before they start practicing medicine contains wording that states,in laymans terms,they will NOT participate in assisted suicide;OR assist in an abortion-My doctor feels so strongly about this issue,his wife told me more than once women have come to him requesting this procedure...He basically told them,quite loudly,probably-"TAKE A HIKE-THATS AGAINST EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND BELIEVE IN"!!!I love my doctor...

Marcoo,Billy Graham said,preaching at Dale Earnhardt's funeral that there are things that happen in the world-and in our lives;that there is no explanation for;and never will be to our satisfaction-Everything happens in the Lords time;everybody has questions-I have one-WHY DID MY OLDEST DAUGHTER DIE UNEXPECTEDLY 2 WEEKS BEFORE BIRTH??She would have been 27 on March 10th...I wonder what she would have been like...Would she have forgotten all about me like her younger sister did;when her mother and I got divorced??OK NOW:Im not looking for a shoulder to cry on-I gave that rough road to the LORD years ago-I have asked the LORD these things -and a few others-more than once;believe me...Have I gotten an answer??Well;no-not that I could hear-OR,DID I???Is silence the LORDS way of telling me"YOU GAVE IT TO ME-I WILL CARRY THE BURDEN-DO NOT WORRY"...I have also heard on Family Life Radio that;in an imperfect world,where imperfect people make wrong decisions;innocent people are gonna suffer(How many died on 9-11?)Its been this way since old 4 eyes was thrown out of heaven-and will be,until the return of OUR SAVIOR...

There are many things that we will never fully understand while here on earth. So let's get back to saving the un-saved, and to praying for others, and loving one another and stop trying to be theologians and thrying to prove who is wrong and right! God's word is truth!
I don't believe that any one of us here is all knowing when it comes to God's word, so I see it as very important that we get back to doing the things that would please the Lord and that is not arguing with fellow believers, or trying to prove one another wrong! As stated a few days ago, the only one who enjoys that is the evil one!!!!!!!

apparently the "evil one" has clouded your heart against reason and logic. If you cant follow the scriptures that Paul had in his post, and recognize their significance in the argument you started, then we dont have anything further to post toward each other.

J.

Mike is right!

I was about to post that I thought this was a great thread and that everyone answered a brother's question well, with thought and backed it up with scripture.

However, subsequent posts have hurled this thread in a ton of different directions. If we're going to have a "good" discussion, we really have to stay on the subject. I can see this whole thing has the potential of getting very ugly... perhaps it should just end before someone says something they shouldn't. Looking at everything that was written, we could go back and forth from now until the Lord returns and not solve a dang thing :)

"In the beginning God..." I believe those 1st four words and everything after that. I believe Jesus died and rose again and will return one day. I believe that I have salvation through Jesus Christ.

When I meet my Savior face to face, I ask about all the details in between that I don't understand :)

who belong to Him by God's salvation grace, for we each must come as a little child and humble ourselves by giving Him our all. What about the children destroyed by the enemy? Do we not have a right, as a Nation, to defend ourselves and we were attacked on 911....the Jews were persecuted and put to death in the death camps of WWII...shouldn't we defend them from being murdered...many were also innocent?

My uncle was in WWII and was fighting between the enemy while our own aircraft was dropping bombs and they were caught in the middle with many killed by our own side (called friendly fire)! If we do not defend our own families when the enemy intrudes in our home or attacks us or others on the streets of our nation then we are infidels and worse than our enemies! We are to provide, protect and love our families too!

Killing or murdering those who attack us and though there are those who're innocent will be killed by doing so....they are not counted against us in God's record. There will be wars and rumors of war untl this world, as we know it ends! Would you not protect your loves ones or yourself if someone was about to harm or destroy you or them? They in their hatred and rage would not listen to your witnessing, most likely, are quoting scripture...but killed instead...then what good are you to anyone, even God?

God says to obey the laws of men...so if we are called to war then we are to obey and those who are definitely against any fighting can get out of it or not join because of their religious beliefs!

I will pray for those unsaved but I will not stand by and let the enemy including satan destroy our nation and do harm or kill those who are innocent in our own land and those who need protected in other lands. We would be ruled by Germany and not have the freedom as we know it had it not been for many, many of our men fighting and dying for it.

God bless America and may God have mercy upon us all....for too many who call themselves Christians lack the knowledge of God's truth and godly wisdom! We must fight the good fight of faith as followers of Christ and also we must fight in the battles and trials of life to keep our Nation free and One Nation under God!

Remember, those who are veterans and are fighting now have and are also protecting you and your loved ones to be free to say what you believe or want to believe!

Betty

n/t

by the subject really being brought up and discussed! We, as Christians, need to pray and speak the truth of God, for we are the hands and feet of Jesus now since He has gone to His Father. Where wrong is being done, we need to stand in the gap and take a stand for change so things will be better in this old, sinful world! How will anyone know the truth unless preachers are sent and hearing comes by hearing the Word of God. If there is fighting and discord, who can hear amidst the noise of the enemies or even each other? Conquer the enemy, feed them and give them what they need and then teach the gospel of Jesus to them! But don't let us allow them to win, for we have the victory in Jesus already!

Though many will be killed (murdered) during wars that're innocent, remember the souls of those who're truly innocent will be with the Lord! He knows His own, and babies and those who are helpless are innocent!!

God Bless!
Betty