Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Realistic expectations

If I want to go to a larger city wise I have to drive about 60 miles but they have about 100 parks. There are a few parks around here but they are not old. They have been built in last 10 years and I have went to some with not much success. Anything old around me is a state park or historic registry site so I get very discouraged at times. These sites are off limits.

I'm having a hard time with the screwdriver techinque.
It's especially hard with the Ace as the target is never quite where it's supposed to be.
Thats why I dig the plug. I always find the target.

Regards
Robert R

Something to consider is how many of the coins are pennies.
I just posted/uploaded yesterdays a hunt from this last Sunday.
Usually I find lots of pennies but this time there were only four or five
and lots of dimes and a few quarters. Large numbers sound nice until you add them up.

I have my eye on a mobile home park that just empties out and ready for demolition.
Nothing left but slabs of cement and green yard work and a retention pond near by.
Hopeing for good weather in a few days. Right now its raining turning to sleet!
DANG DANG DANG!!!!!! and *#^#%$

RR

[quote robert roy]

I have my eye on a mobile home park that just empties out and ready for demolition.
Nothing left but slabs of cement and green yard work and a retention pond near by.

RR[/quote]I did real good at a mobile home park last year. Lots of wheats, a Merc and a Ben Franklin half dollar.

[quote awhitster][quote robert roy]

RR[/quote]I did real good at a mobile home park last year. Lots of wheats, a Merc and a Ben Franklin half dollar.[/quote]

I think I am going to hit a mobile park next week here in town before it is demolished too!!! a hotel bought the ground plus a couple houses in front, I am gonna hunt them all!

On your mark!........... Get Set!...........land......lets see who gets good weather first and post!:clapping:
I'm hopeing to do good at this spot. It looks like a huge area from the www.maps.live.com view.
Bet we don't see any good weatrher until the end of the week though. Hear you guys in Ohio got
smacked hard again. :detecting:
Robert R

From the land of the Bluenose......at this hobby 35 years and average between 5000 and 8000 coins a year. No problem and a good goal sir.

Shoot for the moon for even if you miss your in the stars!

Well we're in for it I'm afraid. We got hammered last night. The weather today is supposed to be up
around 38f, enough to melt the snow and ice, but there is more on the way tonight and the rest of the week
is predicted to be cold again.
WILL THIS NEVER END?!!!!!:rage:
Robert R