Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

Ace,not only has God put all these wonderful people here to give support and prayer for your farther and family,he has also given us natural products that can help the fight against cancer and other diseases.Please take a look at the studies of Dr Sircus who is starting to gain strong evidence that baking soda (bicarbonate of soda) is a good weapon in the fight against cancer.Apparently,bicarbonate of soda balances out the bodies ph value and promotes proper cell repair,an over acidic body causes cell breakdown and accelerates cancer cells.Also,many studies on vitamin C show that taken in doses of about 1000mg a day,it can help fight all sorts of problems that our bodies face on a daily basis.Modern living,espcially processed food can take away vitamin c in large amounts so we need to replace it with a supplement.Changing
our diet to a much more healthy one will also improve a persons chance to fight disease.
Please look into this subject Ace,many do not know about these things as they are not widely spoken about.The main reason for this,i'm afraid,is that these products are widely available and cheap......it will not make big money for the large pharmacutical companies and thus the government.
There was a study over here once on the effect that aspirin,another natural product,was having against bowel cancer, then all of a sudden it disappeared completely.Make of that what you will,but I believe that the people in power and those who make lots of money do not want to promote natural products that are available at very cheap prices.There have even been books, written by certain doctors, where even they suggest that the true facts of certain natural medicines are hidden from the general public because it would have economic consequencies if more people turned to these remedies.
I'm afraid that we live in a world where if something does not make somebody some money,it is pushed to one side or swept under the carpet,even if there is growing proof that such things are beneficial.
Ace,even if you think I am being totally stupid,please look into the study about bicarbonate of soda and the benefits of switching to a much healthier diet and high vitamin c intake.These things are natural products that have been created for our use and well being from somebody who knows a thing or two about how we are created....it's because they do not make somebody rich that they are not promoted in a big way.
I hope you don't think i'm a complete crank,i just believe that these things are worth investigating as they are completely natural and seem(as studies are showing) to have positive benefits against cancer cells.

All the very best wishes and prayers,neil.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a good disinfectant as well as alcohol and is good to use on infections and I take 1000 mg of Vitamin C a day....buy it over counter along with 5000 units of Vitamin D-3, which I used to have a prescription filled for one a week at 50,000 units....was way too expensive, so now use over the counter for Baby Aspirin which helps with the heart....the prescription kind are also more expensive...with a person on a very low income, I need to save on my finances as much as possible! Although I know that eating the right herbs and vegetables can give us the same unless they are overcooked and filled with chemicals like they are being done by the food companies! May God Bless us while giving more wisdom and less greediness from the Gov't and Pharmaceutical companies! Amen! :angel: Ma