Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer request

~ACE~

Hello folks. My father was recently diagnosed with colon cancer on his 64th birthday. He has been through the usual horrendous testing and is having surgery on Tuesday. There some things we already know: he will need a colostomy and NG tube, chemo and radiation. What we don't know, is if the cancer made its way to his lymph nodes. My church has been praying hard for him, as am I. I was wondering if everyone could say a prayer for my dad, as our collective hearts can become one voice and one army, that will break the chains and destroy the evil that has entered my father. He has not found God, and I also pray that he is touched by His healing and ever loving hand while he is undergoing this surgery. At the same time, I will be praying for all of you and your families, in hopes of starting a fire that will raise up, and speak to The Lord. Thank you all so very much, and God Bless.

I will be praying that first his heart will be willing to except the father into his life and that he will trust Him as his savior. I will also be praying for healing of the cancer. Our God has a perfect plan. May he feel all of the prayers from the corners of the US and beyond. God bless

Thank you all so much. His name is Pat. He is a mans man, tough, strong and stubborn. I know he is afraid. I have never seen the man cry in all my 34 years, but I know he is crying inside. He is so scared. I am on my way to our second service. It starts in half an hour. I hope he can feel the fire as we praise God and worship his Holy Name. I want that so bad for him. He needs and deserves to know Him, and feel the comfort and love of our Lord. Again, my thanks to you all.

Ace,
We will be praying for your father. Jesus said that if we ask anything in His Name, our Heavenly Father would do it. So it is in Jesus Name that we humbly request healing for your father. Amen.

Thank you...

Jesus was a Mans man..hung out with a bunch of roughnecks, took some heavy punishment to save his buds...a real fighter and had the power to stop his own suffering but did not on account he knew we needed Him, and were in one heavy fight against somebody we could not beat on our own......on it for Pat..he'd fall right in with a bunch of fighters so it sounds...thanks for the opportunity to get in a fight!

Thanks for telling us the story Ace. Be assured of our prayers for your Dad.

I am sure that you and others have been praying for him for years, and your prayer has not been in vain.

We prayed for my brother for most of his life, but it took a real crisis before he listened to the Lord.

The crisis came, he sort of fell apart, but then our prayers were answered and came to the Lord.

My sister reckons that there was collectively over 100 years of prayer for him.

He is now 70 and following the Lord. He is a changed man.

So he, and we, are all a stubborn lot, and your Dad is about the same too, but we serve a mighty and faithful God.

Thank the Lord for His faithfulness, and watch and see the hand of the Lord at work in your Dad. It will be there.

Keep us informed Ace.

Praying for your Dad Ace. God Bless.

Greg

Thank you all. We had a wonderful service tonight in our little church, with Pastor Keith Collins from Charlotte NC. What a powerful speaker! The Local Pastor, Pastor Collins and our entire congregation formed a "corridor" and prayed over everyone individually. I asked not for prayers for me, but for my Dad. They wept, I sobbed uncontrollably and we prayed hard. I felt the hearts of everyone, all at the same time, and the heart of God travelling through me and onto my father. I'm sure he must have felt something, even an hour away! I hope he continues to feel that love. So powerful! PRAISE GOD!!!

n/t

Praying for your father, ACE, for God's healing virtue through our Lord Jesus Christ to touch and save his soul and heal him and use him for His glory and praise! In the name of Jesus, I pray the Lord rebuke you ,,satan and send you and your wicked, evil demons back into the dark abyss where you all belong! Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering our much needed prayers for one another to meet the saving of lost souls, for healing all illnesses and diseases, along with meeting financial needs! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hey Folks. Dad is out of surgery. He was in from 10am till 5:30pm. The surgery was extended because not only was it difficult, but they had to remove more than they originally thought, along with muscle. They biopsied several lymph nodes, and it's going to be a bit for the results. He has an illeostomy, which is worse than a colostomy, but they say only for 6 months. He will more than likely have radiation, and that results in scar tissue. If the part of the colon that they removed develops scar tissue, then they will reverse the illeostomy and place a permanent colostomy. He is receiving a blood transfusion now and they will try to wake him up again in an hour or two. He will be spending the next 7-10 days in hospital if there are no complications. I just wanted to let you know that all the prayers were answered, and he is stable. Praise God and Bless you all!

Thanks for the update...man, thats gonna sound tough to him when he wakes up...we will all stay in prayer for you and your Father.

n/t