Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

prayer request for monte

You guys are a bunch of good guys here!!!----I'm thankful for Monte AND ALL OF YOU!!-------Del

Praying for you MONTE. Enjoy your words of wisdom like everyone else. Hope you can get back in the swing of things soon.

Praying for a speedy and a pain free recovery Monte ....God be with you and your family .....Heal fast !!......Jim

When I first read the subject line to this thread, my heart sank. I'm really glad to hear that he is doing pretty good right now though, and I do hope that he will recover quickly from his fall. Monte has been a huge asset to this site for both new and seasoned detectorists for a very long time. I always enjoy reading his very insightful posts, and love going back through the archives to read the wealth of information he has put into his posts gained from his longtime experience with detectors. I have saved quite a few of his posts as well.

Bill

Hey Monte

Get well soon! Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Randy

Wishing you a speedy recovery Monte, heal up and get back in here, you are missed. Steve.

Praying........God Bless
Dan