Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord ..., Thank You, Jesus, Thank You, Jesus, and Thank You Jesus, for God has ....

These days the auction company comes in and does all the work. all you have to do is say what can sell and what don't.

So good, to hear of this great news! May you see God faithful from closing, to moving! There's no better feeling then knowing God has His hands in something! It usually is quickly evident that our timing and God timing our worlds apart, but God is is faithful! God bless Ma

Thank you, George, but don't think all is as it should be.......because I haven't signed a contract to have my house sold and finalized, as yet! Don't know if this one may fall through, also, just have to keep patient in knowing God is working in it....Thought everything was okay but seems it isn't ....I know Terry is working on getting me a mover and has found out that I can rent a 10X30 storage unit in Rolla, MO for $80.00 a month to store most of my furniture and things...as I haven't been able to advertise and sell some and, therefore, looks like I will be moving and storing most of it! The first month's rental is free but after that $80.00 a month seems high to me.... :sad: After all my debts are paid, the commission, closing and etc., just don't know how much I will have left to live on, as I only receive $641.00 per month SS and it doesn't come near to paying what I owe and the bills I have to pay each month in my home now! So, if it is patience I am to have increased to trust in God in Jesus' name more, well it sure is with a long trial and process of trying to sell my home at a reasonable price and at the right time!

I got a surprise today, as one of the movers that had been here before, when I thought the house was sold that Terry had to come, came by with his moving truck and their company is MOOVING like moo cows and when I answered his knock on my door, I was stunned to see a moving truck outside my home....he laughed and said he was moving a young lady from down the street to her mother's house and stopped to see me and told me about the storage and etc. Apparently he and Terry know each other and do business together with selling and moving! He said the look on my face was priceless!! ;lol: Surprised wasn't even the word! :lmfao: Thanks again for your prayers and continued prayers and everyone else! Be glad when this is all over with no more lookers and buyers to contend with and my sister and I are together! She needs someone right now....please read my prayer request for her! :angel: Ma