Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord ..., Thank You, Jesus, Thank You, Jesus, and Thank You Jesus, for God has ....

Ma Betty in MO

Proved Himself to me again and I know He loves me with an everlasting love and meets my needs just in time but in His timing! The couple expecting the baby boy in March and offered only $125,000 have come back and offered $140,000 but I counter offered back with $148,000 and now they offered $144,000 cash with no inspection and have been told by my agent and friend, Terry, that I wouldn't be paying for any repairs and is trying to get me enough time to move my belongings and store them so I can move in with my sister, Carolyn, who's husband is sicker and is going back into Barnes Hosp...he has several infections besides the main one that is making him so ill....I just don't believe he will make it this time and will pass away soon, but only God knows for sure about his dying and whether his soul is saved, so he is in God's hands and Carolyn and I are also! He has answered my prayers of getting a sales price in the $140,000 for my home with more time to move and get my furniture and boxes stored! And has answered that a young couple with or without small children would buy it and a young couple expecting their first child are....soooo absolutely God answers prayer when we wait patiently upon Him for what is best for us and for His purpose...He has increased my faith even more and I love Jesus so very much! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for You are a prayer answering God, Who hears and answers our prayers and meets our needs in giving what is best for us at the right time and even the right price! Amen! :angel: Ma

That is great ma. Happy for you indeed. Are you going to store stuff or have it moved to your sisters?

Will have to store most of my furniture and things, for my sister lives in a trailer with a large room attached and there is no place even for her to store her things, so into storage mine will go because I really don't have time to sell anything, especially in this frigid cold weather! If I hadn't been so ill during Oct and Nov and stressed, I would have tried to sell some of my things then, but Ma is slow and can't do much when Osteoarthritis and COPD is acting up...which makes me more tired to do anything by myself, but God is good and it will all work out for my sister's and my good and for God's purpose, as you say, God has plans for us! :clapping: :angel: Ma

Yes, it has been a long wait with lots of people looking but just didn't seem to be the right ones to buy, as I had prayed that a young couple with or without children (but would have them) buy my home and move in to update it and enjoy living here as much as I have since moving into it in 1974! Very nice location and a nice neighborhood....just that the houses are getting older along with the owners who bought them years ago! It is expensive to keep them repaired and in good condition and the older we get the less we can do and cannot afford it on SS Income, so I'm moving on in God's loving guidance and plans for me! Amen! :angel: Ma

Well, we will see for it still depends on my health and finances....I don't want to travel alone but my sister has 2 dogs and 2 cats she has to take care of and they have never traveled far from home, so still in God's plans whether I can be at the forum hunt or not! :) :angel: Ma

hallelujah was justing praying last night for you,ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT:clapping::bouncy:

could have an auction? Beats paying monthly for stuff to sit in a storage unit.

Excellent news Ma,it's worked out exactly how you wanted it to........the big guy has certainly helped you out big time there.I'm so pleased for you Ma,over the moon in fact.It's so nice to hear that both parties are going to benefit from the sale and that you can now move on.
All the best,neil.

Yes and to move all that stuff will be expensive and it's my fault, too, for not doing something way sooner for some money I needed and not have to pay so much to move and store it! She really doesn't have any place to keep it for an auction...don't know about a storage unit, if an individual who is renting could have the auction there or not, as I understand the auctioneers need a couple of months to get everything set up so they can auction it.....placing ads, tagging everything and etc.....so just have to play it one day at a time...just like we both have been doing! Her husband is in Barnes but isn't going to have another surgery, as he probably wouldn't live through it with all the infections he has at 70 years of age! If I am to be at the forum hunt, it will work out for me by praying in Jesus' name and asking God to provide and direct my footsteps...and for someone to travel with by car or whatever? to get there! :angel: Ma

Thanks Bill...Terry was supposed to come today for me to sign the sales contract, but he gets side tracked and often doesn't do what he says he's going to do whether coming or calling me, so I've learned to wait upon him, too! :lol:

Thanks Neil, hopefully, I can get in the mood to get things packed and line up movers and storage space without being so weak and hurting from ole arthritis! Drank a glass today with honey and cinnamon, but will need to get more before I can continue on it for healing! Oh Lord, please strengthen me so I can do the work I need to do and get it done as soon as possible for the buyers to get moved in before the arrival of their son! Amen! :angel: Ma